•Hello Group Inc reported a third-quarter net revenue decline of 14% year-on-year to $454.5 million, beating the consensus of $445.8 million
• Monthly Active Users (MAU) on the Momo application were 108.8 million in September 2022, down from 115.5 million in September 2021
• Total paying users of its Momo app declined from 9.3 million in Q3 FY21 to 8.4 million in Q3 FY22
• Tantan had 2.0 million paying users for Q3 FY22 versus 2.9 million in Q3 FY21
• Revenues from the Live video service declined 23
– One Stock on our Watch List is, iQSTEL. With expected revenue of over 100 million and just reaching profitability, many analysts believe the stock to be undervalued at this time.